Switched On to Marketing
March 12, 2020
Do you want to build a focused marketing strategy?
About this Event
Standing out in a crowd of growth-hungry competitors is no mean feat. Whether you are launching a new product or growing an existing offering, ditching the bland for the bold can boost your credibility, awareness and profile, helping you to differentiate and helping you to grow.
Designed specifically for SMEs operating in the Green Technologies and Services sector, this final session in our Switched On series will equip delegates with practical tips and take home tools designed to build a focused and effective marketing strategy.
- Developing an effective marketing strategy
- Understanding who or what influences your customers
- Exploring cost-efficient ways to reach your customer base
- Building effective networks – nurturing on and off-line relationships
- A review of advertising techniques and which ones can make the biggest impact
- Enhancing your profile through increased recognition and credibility
- Managing the Long sell
What will I leave with ?
- A marketing plan tailored to your business
- An action plan for future market research
- Access to a resource library of how-to guides
Tim Ashcroft – Business Growth Specialist
Tim established Innovas building on his previous experiences in supporting businesses in sales and marketing in two countries. He is an experienced coach, facilitator, trainer and presenter with over 40 years of experience in sales, marketing, advertising, consultancy, research and leadership. Tim also leads on a programme providing innovation support to business owners across Cheshire.